Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Goodbye NSU!

I'm back to blogging, it's 12:53 am, January 12, 2010. I enter a new chapter of my life today...one without NSU in it. Am I sad? Far from it....after all working and learning at NSU for seven wonderful years has led up to an amazing new adventure.

On 011110 I said goodbye. I am overwhelmed by all the well wishes I got, if the people I met in one tiny spot in Florida are this amazing, what more the people I will meet as I journey through India, China, Singapore, and Philippines?


<------My NSU farewell cake. :o)


I've been listening to India Arie's "A beautiful day". I sing it when I wake up now....it just fits.

It’s the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my eyes and
I open up my mind and
I wonder how life will surprise me today
Early in the morning
It’s the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my heart and
I’m gon’ do my part and
Make this a positively beautiful day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Good Luck ISH!!!