Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Three Days in India


I had to ask my friend what day it was today...I have already lost sense of time here but that is exactly the point of my 2010 adventure--it's about experiences and not schedules.
I don't have much time becaue I still have to post some stuff on facebook and my friend has to post homework (haha I don't have to do this anymore) but so far we have
-ridden the bumpiest and longest ride ever (I tell Tricia that our dreams of traveling and riding roller coasters are coming true--just not the way we imagined, lol)
-Met an amazing family who cooked us the best Indian meal ever--we got to celebrate Lohri Festival, the whole works- bonfires and a 13 minute dance with Amrinder!
-Shopping! The walk away trick works in every country.... :o)
-Chai, Chai, Chai-Tea Tea Tea
-Golden Temple--it was freezing cold but it was hard to care because the sight was beyond amazing.
Okay----I've got lots more to say but gtg...at least you all know I am alive, safe and having the time of my life!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to know you arrived safe and that you're having a great time! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L said...

Enjoy your adventure!!

April said...

Glad to know you made it safely. Enjoy your trip Ish! Can't wait to hear about all your stories. :D

Anna said...

Come home safely we all miss you very much already. keep in touch, keep me sane:) love and miss you na kase repeat sobra times!!! pix and write this interesting experience love you.